Monday, September 14, 2009

Incoming Reflection

As the first day of Colloquium class approached I was pretty eager to see what we were going to be doing for the next three months. The expectations that I had in my mind were mostly learning about the enviornment and the world that we live in. From past students I had heard that we go on many field trips and explore the outdoors around campus. I was looking forward to being outdoors for the most part because I am an outdoors kind of girl. My experience with the wilderness around these areas does not go too far. I have been over to the Corkscrew Sanctuary once and enjoyed my experience there. The trails that are around campus have always been interesting to me but I have never got the chance to actually go and explore. My goals for the class are to basically learn more about what I can do to make the earth better for myself and the following generations to come. I would like to help myself gain a better understanding of global warming and how it is affecting each of us. I overall am looking forward to this class with broad expectations and an open mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment